Mac/iOS Setup Guide
We recommend using one of the below applications on your Mac/iOS device
VLC (Mac only)
1. Download the VLC media player from
2. Open your m3u file with VLC player. (Please request your m3u url from support if you don't have it)
1. Download and install the ProgTV app from the app store.
2. Open the ProgTV app and click on IPTV client at the top.
3. Enter your m3u url into the "Play list" box.
4. Enter your EPG url into the "Guide" box and click ok at the bottom.
5. Go to the main menu, select option then select Playback. Options should be filled as below.
1. Download and install the GSE app from the app store.
2. Open the GSE app and click on the menu in the top left the select"Xtream-codes API"
3. Click on the "+" symbol and enter in your server, username and password. Under name put EnterStream.
4. Check the auto update box and leave it to 1 day and then click add.
5. Click on the service you just added and your channels will begin to load.
1. Download and install the IPTV smarters from the spp store.
2. Open the IPTV smarters app and provide your server, username and password.
3. Click save and your channels will begin to load.