Android Setup Guide
We recommend using one of the below applications on your android device. Please make sure you have VLC player installed on your android device.
1. Download and install the XCIPTV app from the Play Store.
2. Open the XCIPTV app and provide your server, username and password.
3. The application will update and load your channels for you to start viewing.
1. Download and install the ProgTV app from the Play Store.
2. Open the ProgTV app and click on IPTV client at the top.
3. Enter your m3u url into the "Play list" box.
4. Enter your EPG url into the "Guide" box and click ok at the bottom.
5. Go to the main menu, select option then select Playback. Options should be filled as below.
1. Download and install the Perfect Player app from the Play Store.
2. Open Perfect Player and click on the settings icon.
3. Click on "General" and then under "playlist" enter your m3u url and name is EnterStream.
4. Click on "EPG" and enter your EPG url. Make sure xmltv is selected. Click on 2nd arrow on the right and select "Download at each update"
5. Go back to the option menu and click on "playback" and fill out details as follows
Decoder - Hardware
Buffer size - 4
6. Click back to the main screen and your channels will start to load.
1. Download and install the IPTV smarters from the Google Play Store.
2. Open the IPTV smarters app and provide your server, username and password.
3. Click save and your channels will begin to load.
4. Navigate to the playback option in the menu and change the player to VLC.